The 10 Best Quotes of 2021
Also see, The 30 Most Obnoxious Quotes of 2021.
Honorable mention: “Let’s go, Brandon!” – The phrase, which is a euphemism for “F*** Joe Biden!” was created when Kelli Stavast was interviewing NASCAR driver Brandon Brown and pretended the crowd was chanting “Let’s go, Brandon!” instead of noting what they were actually saying. Whatever you may think of this phrase, it arguably turned out to be the most notable thing said this year.
10) “Woke supremacy is as bad as White supremacy.” -- Tim Scott
9) "When ordinary people feel that ‘following the rules’ is a recipe for getting screwed, things move fast." -- Inez Stepman
8) "I would rail and wail about how the cities are turning into chaos, but then, I don’t live in one. I live in an affluent suburb by the beach where we don’t put up with that crap. You whisper 'Cops' and five back-and-whites show up looking to drag away whatever scumbag is getting out of line." -- Kurt Schlichter
7) "When you live life like there’s no tomorrow your worst enemy becomes tomorrow." -- Rollo Tomassi
6) "The problem that the pronouns have with capitalism is that they really don't want socialism.... they just don't want to work." -- Natalie F Danelishen
5) “You can never be ‘woke’ enough. That’s the problem. It keeps going. It keeps going further and further and further down the line, and you get to the point where you capitulate where you agree to all these demands. It will eventually get to ‘straight white men are not allowed to talk. “[It won’t stop] because it’s your privilege to express yourself when other people of color have been silenced throughout history. It will be ‘you’re not allowed to go outside because so many people were imprisoned for so many years.’ I mean, I’m not joking. It’s that crazy.” -- Joe Rogan
4) “Oh my God, there’s a novel respiratory coronavirus overtaking Wuhan, China, what do we do? Oh, you know, who we could ask, the Wuhan novel respiratory coronavirus lab. The disease is the same name as the lab! That’s just a little too weird, don’t you think? …Oh my God, there's been an outbreak of chocolatey goodness near Hershey, Pa. What do you think happened? Oh, I don't know, maybe a steam shovel mated with a cocoa bean? Or it's the f****** chocolate factory! Maybe that's it.” -- John Stewart
3) "Right. I can’t speak to, agree with, even look at someone from a particular political party. Ppl aren’t human anymore. If you’re black & a Democrat tells u to shove marbles up ur *ss, you simply have to. If another party tells u to look out for that bus, stand there & get hit." -- Nicky Minaj
2) “When Sticks and Stones came out…a lot of people in the trans community were furious with me and apparently they dragged me on Twitter. I don’t give a f***, ’cause Twitter is not a real place.” -- Dave Chappelle
1) “You know what woke means, right? It means you’re a loser. Everything woke turns to sh*t.” -- Donald Trump
As a long time Republican, I cannot believe we have been reduced to “let’s go Brandon” all day long, which of course means FU Biden. What have we come to? What happened to the teachings of Jesus and the Bible? What happened to civility, acceptance morals and values.
I don’t understand why John Hawkins does not openly call out the offenders. I don’t understand why the GOP does not denounce this behavior. But NOW a father of four in Oregon says it to the. POTUS on live TV. The lack of moral fortitude by Republicans to call out this behavior reflects the GOPs lack of shame or embarrassment.