The 10 Key Takeaways About the COVID Vaccines from Robert Malone’s Appearance on the Joe Rogan Show
The science you're not allowed to hear
Robert Malone is a highly credible scientist (he has won billions in grants, has worked for the CDC, was the inventor of the nine original mRNA vaccine patents, etc.) who was recently banned from Twitter. His “thoughtcrime” was apparently (Twitter refused to give exact reasons) asking legitimate questions about the COVID vaccines that undercut the narrative being fed us by the government. Malone is not a crank, nor does he appear to be a partisan trying to build a name for himself politically. On the contrary, Malone’s concerns appear to be grounded in legitimate scientific issues.
After Twitter banned him, Joe Rogan had Malone on to discuss his concerns about the COVID vaccines. For good reason, this podcast has been much discussed, but a lot of people haven’t had the opportunity to listen to and absorb the 3-hour-plus broadcast. Additionally, social media is doing everything possible to censor this interview and the mainstream media outlets that have covered it have deliberately tried to steer people away from the questions Malone has posed about the vaccines. Instead, they attacked Malone’s claim that he is the “inventor of mRNA” (which is arguable either way, although it is undeniable that Malone was heavily involved) and talked incessantly about a small part of the conversation where Malone discussed “Mass Formation Psychosis” as a possible explanation for how poorly we’ve handled COVID. Although that’s an interesting, albeit unprovable, theory, it really has nothing to do with the meat of the important conversation that Rogan and Malone had about the vaccines.
What you are about to read are the most serious questions, concerns, and statements that Malone made – and God bless him for doing it. As Malone noted in the interview, doctors and scientists who raise these kinds of questions are being fired and censored for doing their jobs. Scientists and doctors are supposed to ask hard questions and go where the evidence leads them, not just meekly repeat whatever the latest propaganda is from the government. Until we have an open and honest exchange of information that allows doctors and scientists to follow the facts on COVID, not the government line, the public simply will not have the information it needs to know the best thing to do.
Towards that end, here are the 10 key takeaways about the COVID vaccines from Robert Malone’s appearance on the Joe Rogan show. All comments below are either quotes or my best attempt to accurately interpret what Dr. Malone was saying, not my own opinions:
1) Do hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin actually work very well as early treatments for COVID? Malone certainly seems to think they are extremely effective and says he is puzzled as to why there has been such a strong government pushback against drugs that are cheap, safe, and appear to work so well. (Fun side note: Malone said that when he got COVID, he took Pepcid (!!!) and it helped significantly).
2) If you have already had COVID, you have a 2-4 times greater chance of having adverse effects from getting the vaccine. This is especially significant if you consider #3…
3) Natural immunity is as much as 27 times more effective at preventing hospitalization as vaccination. In other words, if you have already had the virus, you already have better protection than you can get from the vaccine AND a higher chance of getting side effects than the average population if you do get vaccinated.
4) Hospitals have a strong financial incentive to list deaths as COVID, no matter what actually killed the patient. “They're not rumors. I don't have the specific numbers off the top of my head. I'm not a hospitalist or a hospital administrator. But the numbers are quite large. They're something like a $3,000 death benefit to a hospital if it can be claimed to be COVID. There's a financial incentive to call somebody COVID positive. The CDC made the determination in year one. This is why all our baseline data is junk.”
5) Is the vaccine causing a disruption of menstrual cycles in some women? Some girls start menstruating early. Some women that are postmenopausal start bleeding. Not enough testing has been done to know how this will play out long-term with women or how it may impact their ovaries in other ways.
6) Being diabetic or pre-diabetic can put you at much greater risk if you get COVID. “One of the factors that seem to be common is… people that have problems with carbohydrate metabolism or they’re eating too many sugars… seem to be particularly susceptible to these effects.”
7) For an unknown period of time after you are vaccinated, you are MORE LIKELY to get infected. “There's this increasing awareness that there is some window of time after vaccination, not sure how long, when you're actually more susceptible to infection. So not only is the vaccine efficacy waning, but the multiple jab strategy is actually creating more and more windows where people have this period of T-cell suppression.”
8) Does the waning immunity of the vaccine have a negative impact on your natural immunity? “There are signs in some data, from Denmark, of negative efficacy against Omicron as a function of the number of vaccinations up to 3. Positive efficacy meaning it protects you. Negative efficacy meaning your probability is higher if you've taken the vaccine. It's compared to unvaccinated. It seems to be somewhat higher if you've had 1 jab, even worse if you've had 2, even more likely to get infected if you've had 3 injections… What we're doing with administering a mismatched vaccine, we're driving the effector in memory cells, B and T, towards a population that is focused on a virus that no longer exists… It could very well be, that the further you're taking jabs, the further you're skewing your immune response in a way that's dysfunctional for infection to Omicron compared to someone who is immunologically naïve.” That being said, although there is some evidence that’s the case, there are other potential factors at play, so we just can’t say this with certainty yet and the research needed to confirm it one way or the other hasn’t been done yet.
9) Omicron is as infectious as measles, but not very dangerous. At one point, WHO said there were no deaths from Omicron. That’s because Omicron seems to be settling in the throat, not the deep lungs. The reproductive coefficient of the original COVID strain was about 2 to 3. That means that one person would infect 2 to 3 other people. Delta had a coefficient of 5 to 6. Omicron is about 7 to 10, which is about the same level as measles. That means pretty much everyone who is not completely isolated is likely to be infected with it, almost no matter what they do.
10) It’s a fatal mistake for the government to prevent the distribution of monoclonal antibody treatments. Dr. Malone does say that monoclonal antibody treatments do appear to be less effective against Omicron than Delta, but he also notes that the vast majority of the people ending up in the hospital right now have the much more dangerous Delta variant, not Omicron. So, the Biden administration’s decision to limit the distribution of monoclonal antibody treatments because Omicron is supposedly the prevalent variant right now is killing people.
Thanks for posting this information. I live in a progressive county with lots of public health restrictions, and even mentioning that people should be able to make informed choices will brand you as a murderer a la "typhoid Mary." Falci's continued refusal to discuss the immunity that people who have already had, and recovered, from Covid, means he has very little credibility with me, because instead of "representing science," he only accepts and reports what he needs to control the narrative. I chose to be vaccinated and boosted, but I do get mad when I hear that "unvaccinated people are the reason we still have Covid!" because the evidence shows that vaccinated people can get Covid, and also carry the virus as well. It really shows the religious fervor of progressives towards what they believe to be true, and typically puts their totalitarian tendencies on full display.