The 25 Most Obnoxious Quotes of 2022
The worst quotes of the year
25) "Everyone comes up to me and says, ‘I would vote for you, if you had a penis.'" -- Elizabeth Warren
24) "If you don't want a civil war, vote for Democrats in November." -- Kathy Griffin
23) "Drag storytellers, and the libraries and schools that support them, are advancing a love of diversity, personal expression, and literacy that is core to what our city embraces." -- Mayor Eric Adams
22) "I do wonder how these white supremacist lawmakers would feel if their little white daughters were raped and impregnated by black men." -- Amanda Duarte on the possibility of Roe vs. Wade being overturned.
21) "Why restrict child porn but not guns?" -- Neil Steinberg
20) "‘Defund the police’ is not the problem. We dangled the carrot in front of people’s faces and said we can get it done and that Democrats deliver, when we haven’t totally delivered." -- Cori Bush
19) "I wish what they’d do is pass a law to make you immune from liability if you punch some unvaccinated person right in the face, which I’d really like to do. If you ask me what’s my first reaction to you if you’re not vaccinated, you don’t have any medical reason not to be, you’re a piece of sh*t, OK? I just want to punch you in the god****ed face. That’s the way I look at these people." -- James Carville
18) "I still feel like black people still are where we were under the Emancipation Proclamation. What is happening?" -- Whoopi Goldberg
17) "Get your fictional hateful Bible stories and your fake fictional religious bullsh*t out of our f***ing lives. F*** you!" -- Billy Eichner
16) "White people turn violent when they don’t politically get their way all the damn time in this country. It is what they do." -- Elie Mystal
15) "I really feel that if someone chooses not to be vaccinated, that they should choose to stay home. Not go to work. Not have a job. As long as we’re all paying for these streets, we gotta ride safely on them. And so, I’m just hopeful that the mindset will change." -- Sean Penn
14) "This country is a racist transphobic, homophobic, xenophobic, ableist, classist, Islamophobic, misogynistic, dumpster fire. As such, seeing the American flag makes me want to vomit." -- Sara Rao
13) "Even Dr. King’s assassination did not have the worldwide impact that George Floyd’s death did." -- Joe Biden
Culturcidal by John Hawkins is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.
12) SEN. BLACKBURN: "Can you provide a definition of the word 'woman'?"
JACKSON: "No, I can't"
BLACKBURN: "You can't?"
JACKSON: "I'm not a biologist" -- Ketanji Brown Jackson
11) "Let’s declare a pandemic amnesty." -- Column by Emily Oster in the Atlantic.
10) "Healthy communities do not need police." -- LA Mayoral Candidate Gina Viola
9) "So, there was a big protest outside the NRA meeting, which was good. Do we have any insight into what they are actually talking about there at the NRA meeting, that’s today, in Texas? Someone should bomb that building." -- Ethan Klein
8) "So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD & DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!" -- Donald Trump
7) "Spare me the bullsh*t about Constitutional rights." -- Democratic congressman David Cicilline
6) "Every time you hear an airplane, it's the sound of people choosing to ignore that there's a climate emergency. If you still fly but it doesn't feel right anymore, advocate for a systemic end to the aviation industry. This would help shift society into emergency mode." -- NASA climate scientist Peter Kalmus
5) "The belief that one's entitlement to freedom is a key component of white supremacy." -- Taylor Dysart in the Washington Post.
4) "It has become necessary to dissolve the Supreme Court of the United States." – Keith Olbermann
3) "(Hitler) had a really cool outfit and he was a really good architect ... and he didn't kill 6 million Jews." -- Kanye West
2) "I like Hitler… I see good things about Hitler… Stop dissing the Nazis." -- Kanye West
1) "Every human being has something of value that they brought to the table, especially Hitler." – Kanye West
The 30 Most Obnoxious quotes of 2021 (18th Annual)
The 20 Most Obnoxious quotes of 2020 (17th Annual)
The 20 Most Obnoxious Quotes of 2019 (16th Annual)
The 20 Most Obnoxious Quotes of 2018 (15th Annual)
The 25 Most Obnoxious Quotes of 2017 (14th Annual)
The 20 Most Obnoxious Quotes of 2016 (13th Annual)
The 30 Most Obnoxious Quotes Of 2015 (12th Annual)
The 30 Most Obnoxious Quotes Of 2014 (11th Annual)
The 30 Most Obnoxious Quotes Of 2013 (10th Annual)
The 40 Most Obnoxious Quotes Of 2012 (9th Annual)
The 50 Most Obnoxious Quotes Of 2011 (8th Annual)
The 40 Most Obnoxious Quotes Of 2010 (7th Annual)
The 40 Most Obnoxious Quotes Of 2009 (6th Annual)
The 40 Most Obnoxious Quotes For 2008 (5th Annual)
The 40 Most Obnoxious Quotes Of 2007 (4th Annual)
The 40 Most Obnoxious Quotes Of 2006 (3rd Annual)
The 40 Most Obnoxious Quotes For 2005 (2nd Annual)
The 40 Most Obnoxious Quotes For 2004