Discover more from Culturcidal by John Hawkins
The Best Columns from the First Two Years of Culturcidal
The best of the best
This Substack started two years ago, on June 27, 2021, and I’ve enjoyed every second of writing. Currently, the page has 26,451 subscribers and I haven’t written an article this year that’s open to the public to read that hasn’t cracked at least 10,000 views.
Since we’ve had a lot of new readers show up since Culturcidal went live and most of the content is evergreen, I wanted to take the time to reintroduce people to some of our best work. We’ll start with a list of the 20 most popular columns of all time on Culturcidal and then as a bonus, we’ll also include my 25 favorite columns that didn’t make the most popular list as well.
Thank you very much for reading and supporting Culturcidal! If any of you have any questions or suggestions, let me know. Enjoy!
The 20 most read columns on Culturcidal:
20) If You Don’t Want Men Looking at You, You Probably Shouldn’t Dress Like This at the Gym: Pick a lane already.
19) 50 Things Conservatives Believe: What conservatives really believe.
18) 17 Reasons America is in Deep Sh*t: All is not well.
17) The 25 Best Jordan Peterson Quotes: The smartest things he has ever said.
16) The Real Reasons the Economy Has Gotten So Bad: Corporations didn't just spontaneously decide to raise their prices.
15) Why Legendary Investor Ray Dalio Thinks America is Headed Towards Civil War: According to Dalio, America is in the “5th Stage.”
14) 7 Questions Everyone Should Be Asking About Ukraine: Why isn't anyone in our government asking these important questions?
13) 7 Reasons Why People Are Poor Long-Term in America: Poverty and wealth usually aren't accidents in America.
12) Is Matt Walsh Right That the United States Should Execute Drug Dealers and Cane Thieves Like Singapore?: Short Answer: Yes, he is.
11) Why Most Liberals Are Intellectually Incapable of Understanding Conservatives: They're a bit morally limited.
10) 20 Reasons Liberals Are So Annoying to Conservatives: Why they're so irritating.
9) Every Red State Governor in America Should Be Shipping Illegals to Sanctuary Cities in Blue States: Send enough illegals to Martha’s Vineyard and liberals will build the wall.
8) Does Liberalism Cause Mental Illness or Does Mental Illness Cause People to Become Liberal?: 40% of liberals aged 18-29 are mentally ill.
7) In Honor of P.J. O’Rourke, Here Are His 25 Best Quotes: RIP P.J. O'Rourke.
4) 25 Common Sense Truths That You’re No Longer Supposed to Say: No safe spaces here.
3) The 40 Best Political Twitter Accounts to Follow: The best of the best.
2) 5 Nightmare Scenarios That Could Lead to the United States Breaking Up: These look more likely every day.
1) The Disgusting Reparations Scam: Trying to get paid based on other people's pain.
My 25 favorite columns on Culturcidal that didn’t make the most read list:
25) Influencer Culture Cancer: When we make the worst people the biggest stars.
24) America Has Lost Sight of Chesterton’s Fence: This country will never fix its problems until we fix this.
23) The Stochastic Terrorism Scam: Is that speech really dangerous or just speech you don't like?
22) 5 Reasons Marijuana Shouldn’t Be Legal: The PR around Marijuana is all lies.
21) The 21 Most Important Pieces of Advice for 21-Year-Olds: What you need to know if you're 21.
20) Why Shouldn’t We Have a $1000 Dollar Minimum Wage?: We could all get mansions like the people that run Black Lives Matter!
18) Why the Black Lives Matter Movement has Failed: It's not too early to call BLM a failure.
17) How to Identify the Three Prongs of Conspiratorial Thinking: The Pac-Man effect.
16) The 7 Mentalities That Lead to Happiness: Happiness is not a mystery.
15) How to Not Live Paycheck-to-Paycheck: The 5 principles of getting your finances together.
12) DeSantis Was 100% Right to Go After Disney So Hard: Sending exactly the right message.
11) The 51 Iron Rules of Politics: There are always exceptions to the rules, but the rules are the rules for a reason.
9) The Three Reasons That God Allows Bad Things to Happen to Good People: Have you ever wondered about this?
8) Why You Should Refuse to Call People by Their Personal Pronouns: Don’t cater to narcissistic demands.
7) The Foolishness of Believing That You Need F-15s to Take on the Government: Biden's folly.
6) How Doritos Journalism Corrupted the News Business and is Wrecking America: Welcome to the world of Doritos journalism.
5) The Left's Great Replacement Theory Gaslighting: Of course, the “Great Replacement Theory” is real.
4) Everything Wrong With COVID “Science” Has Been Wrong With Global Warming “Science” Longer: Sketchy "science."
3) What Does Jussie Smollett, Bubba Wallace, and Our Fake Hate Crime Epidemic Tell Us About America?: Is there even a 50/50 chance a “hate crime” you hear about is real?
2) In Honor of My 51st Birthday, 51 Things I Have Learned About Life and People: "When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn't worry about how many hyenas are in the way."
1) What I Would Tell a Teenager Thinking of Transitioning Who Asked for My Advice About What He/She Should Do: What more transitioning teens need to hear.